Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Coupon Organizer!

I just received this fantastic coupon organizer from Kim of VA Beach Quilter.



Inside are index cards for organizing. Kim even included pre-printed labels for these categories.



I can't wait to get organizing as I have always used old envelopes for this!

Check out VA Beach Quilter at Artfire. Kim offers a wonderful selection of quilted items including everything from toddler purses, to aprons, to eco-friendly bags and more. So much to browse through!!!

7 comments:

  1. Awww..thanks! You know me...off to "brag" on Facebook and Twitter!

    Kim :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. I use a fabric organizer like this for my business cards.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kim's creation! good choice on fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, so pretty and yet practical too, the best of both! Thanks for visiting me! Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I set it up this weekend and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :o)

    Still receiving hits from your wonderful blog! TY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val