Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My New Pill Box!



This pill box is from Lyne of Pend'Art on Etsy! I love the print! The box slides open and stays securely shut. This shop contains all sorts of fun mixed media pieces with art work including pendants, bracelets, hair accessories and more! Everything is under $15!

Lyne also has another Etsy shop named Dreamylyne. This shop has beautiful jewelry pieces in styles ranging from vintage to modern! This is one of my favorites!



Check out her shops for beautiful, unique gift ideas!

12 comments:

  1. OK, I've been looking for a pillbox for years (when I remember to that is), and I love yours Miss Val! Off to visit her shop...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pill boxes are a fun way to carry asprin or whatever in your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pill box!! I'm off to heart her shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear Miss Val, I "published" your comment on my blog http://Myrealitty.blogspot.com/ and it isn't showing up. I did i 3 times. Good heavens! Computers. Didn't want you to think I didn't care! Your pal CM

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's ok CM. Computers and the internet can be quite strange at times! Have a wonderful weekend guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the vintage image on the pillbox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá, obrigada pela visita...

    Relativamente às contas em lampwork, refere-se por exemplo a que peça?

    Beijinhos,

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Pillbox is really nice. Wish you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pillbox.
    It's amazing and fun.
    Lúcia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val