Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Won This Fabulous Handbag from Stitch n Studio!!!


I'm so excited to have won this great felted handbag from Tammy of Stitch n Studio! The colors are my style! The bag is super cute and of excellent quality.
Don't you just love the flower detail?

Check out Tammy's Esty shop for beautiful, quality items. Tammy sews, knits and crochets and accepts custom orders!!!
Find her at Facebook.
Twitter.
Blog.
Thank you again Tammy. I can't wait to start using the bag when the weather becomes more fall like!!!

7 comments:

  1. Well Miss Val that is such a beautiful purse! What's your secret to winning stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Tammy!

    Claudia, I'm not sure what is going on lately. I never win anything...not so much as $1 on a scratch ticket! Maybe my luck has changed and I should buy lottery tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Val, ow my goodness, what a simply gorgeous handbag. I'm going to check out your friend's site right now....enjoy it in good health. I hope you had a lovely holiday weekend.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Val!

    You are very lucky!!This felted bag is so beautiful!!!I love it!!

    Kisses and have a great day,

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an adorable purse that you won!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val