Monday, November 29, 2010

Custom Lanyards Order!


My friend's mom requested 11 custom lanyards for her staff as Christmas gifts. This was a fun order to fill since each one is different based on the recipient's favorite colors. Here are some of my favorites:


Blue, green and purple!



I wish I needed to wear a lanyard for something since earthy tones are my favorite....love this one!



Pink and rose!



Pastels! I feel like this one can be worn with so many colors and look gorgeous!

Next big order....23 sets of wine glass charms that need to be in Australia before Christmas!!!

14 comments:

  1. Hey...I wanted to let you know you won the cookbook from my nordic ware giveaway. I know you read my blog, so I figured I would reach out to you! Email me to claim your prize:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to google lanyard but now that I know what it is I can confidently say that they are a lovely idea, much nicer than boring cord or chain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what pretty lanyards! sounds like you've been busy with many days of beading left to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my they are so pretty!
    Wish I needed a lariat for something now lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are beautiful!!Great work!

    Kisses,

    Have a good night!

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful Christmas gifts! oh my! you sure have lots of work to do. I bet you enjoy doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are all so pretty. love them Val!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the Lanyards are great especially the amber toned ones. really nice. Also - the Nordic cook forms look great, will have to look out for them here !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking breaded lanyards. I shall go to your site and get some for my daughter. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    The blue and pastels ae really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look amazing, I'd love to be working for your friend's mom and receive one of those for Christmas. I wish my company would hand out gifts like that but unfortunately they don't. I love the colour combinations of all of them but my favourite would have to be the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val