Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globes' Gorgeous Dresses!

This was a fabulous year for gowns! There were only a handful that did not look so great. Here are some of my favorites!

I loved Olivia Wilde's Marchesa gown!!! How gorgeous is this? There is something about the contrast of a black gown with a princess style!

Yahoo's report card of the Globes gave Lea Michele a C!!! I find this Oscar de la Renta dress amazing and the color is so gorgeous!

This Vera Wang dress is so fabulous on Sophia Vergara! Her curves are perfect!

Catherine Zeta-Jones looked stunning as always! This Monique Lhuillier gown is so amazing!

Here's another one that I loved and Yahoo gave it a grade of C-. Kaley Cuoco looks so pretty in this gown. I don't know the designer, but it is super feminine and fits her perfectly. Maybe the critics didn't like the color on her skin because it doesn't really pop!

Now if I can just find time to watch these ladies in their television shows and films it would be great! I find it sad that I did not know who some of the celebrities were on the red carpet!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice comment on my post the other day!

    You're lucky enough to have watched the Awards Miss Val, we only watch Netflix in our house! Oh and my son watches some VHS tapes lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Olivia Wilde's dress, too! Award show fashion makes me so so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Val! How are you?
    Beautiful dresses, I agree! :)
    big hugg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val