Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Artfire Collections!!!

I'm Not Irish, But Kiss Me Anyway is a fun Collection by missteacherlady that includes my Celtic knot lanyard!



Miss Teacher Lady creates fun scrapbooking embellishments, bookmarks, tags and more!

I love these embellishments from a vintage book!



Find Miss Teacher Lady:
Etsy
Flickr
Artfire
Facebook

Think Red For Valentines Day is a Collection by Omisilver featuring my red fossil stone bracelet!



Omi Silver is a wonderful shop featuring sterling silver necklace, bracelets, earrings, pendants and rings. Most are made of Argentium silver which is as pure as sterling but does not tarnish!

I always admire chainmaille work. How amazing is this piece?


The color of this Calcedony is fantastic!!!



Omi Silver can be found here
Artfire
Facebook

Thank you ladies for the features!!!

14 comments:

  1. What stunning collections you have! The green and red are so yummy! Very inviting look with some gorgeous products Val! Thanks for stopping by the other day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations two beautiful collections! It's always great to be recognized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous collections!! I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue necklace by Omi Silver is beautiful - thank you for showing it off. I'm now dreaming of a horizon pool in a Caribbean destination.

    I've definitely jinxed my weather here... calling for snow in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the title of that one collection - I'm not Irish but kiss me any way! (I may steal that for a blog post!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the collection features. :) They are beautiful and your pieces add a lot to them. The things you shared here are lovely, too. And you're right, the color of that chalcedony is drop-dead gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Miss Val!!! for doing a little feature on my shop Omi Silver. I am truly honored. Mary R.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all!!! Have a great weekend! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!You are so creative!!!!!!

    Kisses,

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  11. your featured items are fantastic and the whole collections are beautiful. I have enjoyed 'meeting' the people who featured you.
    I hope you have a great week creating and selling xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val