Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day!



My boyfriend and I have pottery class at the Essex Art Center on Monday nights so it will be a fun night (preceded with Margherita pizza)! We had our romantic dinner Saturday night at a cozy local restaurant called the Black Water Grill. This was our table in the middle by the wall.



I'm not that great at pottery, but my man got the hand of the wheel right away (jealous). Apparently it takes relaxed hands to use the wheel....this is a struggle for me. I will be sure to post pictures once we have created blog worthy items!

New in my shop are awareness ribbon beads. These are great for various jewelry designs and crafts that have meaning. Each color has multiple meanings.

7 comments:

  1. Nice awareness beads! Enjoy your valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun idea - pottery with your valentine. enjoy your evening together. looking forward to seeing what you both create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! What a sweet way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pottery sounds fun! Can't wait to see that you made!
    Congrats on the romantic dinner and LOVE the ribbon awareness beads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val, what a brilliant way to spend Valentines! It's nice to do something a bit different isn't it... the restaurant you went to looks really lovely, glad you had a nice time! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty awareness beads. They are perfect for people with a need to create for a cause. That restaurant looks lovely. I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val