Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ovarian Cancer Awareness

First I just wanted to share a wonderful blog post by fellow blogger friend, Liberty. She received a pair of pretty peach dangles from my shop and I am very happy she loves them!

Take a look at Liberty's Etsy shop for super cute coffee cozies like this one! Here is her blog!

Thank you Liberty!
Aspenfire Designs has featured my teal awareness ribbon lanyard in their Artfire Collection titled Ovarian Cancer Awareness. This cancer is the fifth most common in women and we need to pay attention to it.

I checked out Aspenfire Designs shop which features jewelry including southwest inspired, earthy, sand & surf, oriental, spiritual, whimsical and gothic! Such a great variety!

This piece really caught my eye!

Back in stock is bezel wire!

3 comments:

  1. Saved the page with the bezel-wire:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the page bookmark steufel! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Val!! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val