Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When Irish Eyes are Smiling!


This is my pretty girl Alice. She is difficult to get a picture of since she suffers from feline paranoia! She is such a sweet, loving girl but I have a feeling she was abused as a kitten. She has a great life now with me and her fellow adopted friend Emmett. They were rescued from the same 'hood in a tough city near me so they have quite a past together!

My green aventurine eyeglass chain was featured in an Artfire Collection titled When Irish Eyes are Smiling by 3ddoodles.







3ddoodles is a handcrafted jewelry shop. I love this piece!



Thank you 3ddoodles!

8 comments:

  1. I am not very fond on kittens Miss Val but I am so happy to know that these two have a better life with you now! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous eyes on that one! She's lucky to have you for her furmum in her furever home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome treasury. I absolutely love all the various shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a beauty, she looks very sweet!!! I'm so happy she's and her friend have found a safe and loving home with you!!

    Beautiful collection and really beautiful piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very nice your's kitty!!!

    Kisses,

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOD, she's so beautiful! Want to hug her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val