Saturday, October 8, 2011

Treating Myself!


This set is new this week available here. The leaf pendant is a copper electroplated chrysanthemum leaf which has a wonderful delicate feel! I accented this with autumn jasper.

I rarely buy myself things (with the exception of the car recently which was more of a necessity!). However this week I received some treats in the mail!!!

Since the price of silver is finally starting to come back down I decided to purchase a bunch of sterling silver and vermeil findings from Bali, Indonesia. When doing so I started browsing the rings and just had to treat myself! This adorable butterfly has a garnet in the center!

I love this shiny flower!

What is fabulous about these is they are adjustable!!!! That is great for me because I tend to have a difficult time with rings. My knuckles are much bigger than where a ring sits. I am actually debating on carrying adjustable rings in my inventory. Since they are not beadable, they do not quite fit in with my shop. However, the quality is fantastic and the prices are just right so maybe in the near future, rings like these will be in my shop.

Another item I received is this adorable J Crew handbag! It was second hand on eBay, but in perfect condition and totally my style. The hardware is super heavy which caught me off guard. It is so cute with the wool pinstripe fabric!!!!

I am looking forwarded to a beautiful long Fall weekend!!! The leaves should be vibrant right now but the change is so behind this year! Columbus Day weekend is supposed to be the peak for leaf peeping....maybe that will be next weekend. Enjoy your weekend! ~Val

14 comments:

  1. Hi Val, happy weekend to you. I think my very favorite is the leaf pendant at the top, it is quite lovely and really says "fall".

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, I love your fall necklace set, jasper is such a yummy stone and it is my favorite go to stone. I love your other treasures. We people that create and give rarely treat ourselves, so I'm glad that you found some items that you just had to have, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is beautiful, the butterfly is very pretty. I love everything! muackkkkkk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is just adorable handbag...I love the color!

    you'd be happy to know that yesterday i did the vegetable hot pot you posted a couple of weeks ago and it was a hit! we loved it, great way to incorporate veggies into our diet! thanks, big hugs Miss Val!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful necklace, that copper leaf is very cool.

    Super fun rings, I love adjustable rings too.

    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Val, I wish you a good week and nice times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the butterfly one!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. What neat little goodies you picked up Val!! I just love that handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so great but the bag is just wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love them!!! They are beautiful! I follow u!
    pass to my blog and follow me too :D
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really lovin' that necklace - awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val