Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beautiful Flowers!

I recently started dating a wonderful, sweet man! He brought me a bouquet on the 2nd date!!!



One of my girlfriends was telling me she took a photo of the first bunch of flowers her boyfriend gave her. What a wonderful idea! Now I will never forget what they looked like!



These were my favorite since they are so unique. The coloring was gorgeous and the fading was so pretty!



These lilies were so amazing that we thought they looked fake! So now my flowers have passed but it is ok since I have been able to preserve them with technology!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty flowers! I agree that your favorites are nice with the color variation. Those are my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers! Who says chivalry is dead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice this bunch of flowers !!!Very nice colours!!

    Kisses,

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea to preserve the memory, and you never know what you can make with the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Val, Great photos, and what wonderful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful flowers! and yes, you will be able to remember them forever. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely breathtaking!! Wow, don't you feel special?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely exotic flowers! And May I add ... How very romantic :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val