Monday, November 22, 2010

Homemade Pizza

My boyfriend and I have a little obsession with making pizza! Here is one of our amazingly delicious creations.

We love eating healthy so we use whole wheat dough and load it up with veggies including spinach, zucchini, mushrooms, orange pepper, tomatoes and broccoli. For the cheese we use mozzarella and goat! The goat cheese is what makes our creations perfect (according to our taste buds). Who knew healthy eating can taste so good? Earthquake red zinfandel and Earthquake cabernet sauvignon are perfect pairings to this delectable dinner! We seem to have concluded with love the cab more!!!!

13 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it - another delicious combination !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pie looks divine! I've always been temped to try my hand at a homemade pizza. I love the idea of a wheat crust. Could you tell me if you made the crust or bought it? I'd love a recommendation on the crust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. la Navaa,
    We started with purchasing our dough from Bertucci's. If you have their restaurants in your area, they sell the dough, sauce and even the mozzarella! Now we purchase the whole wheat dough at the local grocery store. All you need is some flour and a pizza stone and it is so easy to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG next time I'm coming over for dinner, ok??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it was very good!!I like pizza too!

    Kisses,

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks yummy delicious Miss Val!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that looks delicious!
    thanks for leaving me your thoughtful comment - it was so nice to receive such love and support during a rough time xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished my dinner but that makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sooooo impressed!!! I can't wait to do this with for kids (I will save the wine for myself though :))!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally drooling over here... that pizza looks DELICIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val