A $5 wreath!
The foam wreath form I had which was a yarn wreath. After removing the yarn I spray painted it brown so no white would peek through. This was the same paint I used to paint the twigs in our entry way.
The $5 was spent on the flowers and leaves.
First I glued the mesh leaves to the form for coverage and loosely wrapped some natural rope around it for added interested and extra security.
With the flowers and other leaves I trimmed them so they could simply stick into the foam.
These were rotated around the wreath.
I felt there was too much open space left so I used the green leaves from the flower stems to fill in those spaces. Then I trimmed off any strange plastic stems sticking out!
Done! Much cheaper than the $20 - $30 ones I see for sale in the stores. It only took about 30 minutes total to complete.
I hope you enjoyed this Fall craft! Thank you for stopping by. ~Val