Saturday, October 14, 2017

Conversation Pieces

This is a new line I have started with conversation pieces meant to initiate a fun chat for its wearer.
This phrase below is popular in our house after watching The Leftovers which had a great cover of the song!
Another phrase we love since people are not quite sure how to react to it! The line made famous by Herman Melville's Bartleby the Scrivener.
One of my personal favorites is Under Construction. It has multiple meanings. Sometimes we are simply restructuring ourselves through education, a life change, etc. For others it always applies! Most small business owners can totally relate.
 At times we need to remind ourselves that this too shall pass.
So there are a lot more ideas being thrown around.

These necklaces hang as 18 inch on a stainless steel chain but can be adjusted to shorter or longer lengths. They come in kraft box ready for gift giving in my Etsy Shop

I hope you enjoy seeing some of my new items! They certainly are fun to make. ~Val



20 comments:

  1. Your necklaces are lovely and fun, love the humour! My fave is 'under construction' - as old as I am, I still always have the feeling of being not quite finished! Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for all your visits on my blog, they are much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, these are cool! I love them! You are so creative! I think for "Christmas", you should do "Naughty or Nice" or "Nice and Naughty"! LOL! You can come up with some very clever sayings! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun Val! I bet they are a conversation starter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! Under construction - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great and unique idea, Val!
    I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I am sure you have fun making them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am certainly "Under construction" and oh! "Where is my mind" Lol. They are so beautiful and unique. I love them all!
    Great work,Val!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! I remember that song from The Leftovers too :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so creative! "Under Construction" would suit my life right now, haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a good idea ... really like them.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Val, this is such a great idea! I love all of them. For me, definitely Under Construction and This Too Shall Pass. Those hold so true.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, these are some great ones! I think the first and last ones are my favorites. Your skill with the stamps in awesome. I just tried to stamp something and had very little luck with my letters turning out right. I definitely need a little more practice. Keep it up! I'm sure there will be plenty of customers clamoring for this unique necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome ideas. Thank you for sharing all these!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fun! I am sure you are enjoying making them too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun idea for a collection. I saw one in a little box in your Instagram, they do make a great gift. Hope they'll do well this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are such lovely pieces. You have amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, funny and lovely! Love the "under construction" one. Would wear it permanently ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are a sweet idea! Something unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love these pieces of yours. I love my necklace I bought from you so much, that not only do I wear it, I have it hanging up above my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val