Saturday, November 10, 2018

Memorial Park

In honor of Veterans Day here are some photo of the beautiful Memorial Park in Columbia, SC.
Here are those fallen from SC during the Vietnam War.
It is perfectly landscaped to invite everyone to remember or ponder.
The Holocaust memorial is very moving in that it includes benches with quotes of survivors and liberators.
A stunning bronze tribute to the soldiers.

A bronze tribute to our naval officers.
A unique WWI memorial.
Of course there is more. This is a place to visit if in the area.
I hope you enjoyed this tribute.

Thank you for stopping by! ~Val










4 comments:

  1. I actually haven't been to that park. I've been to Sesqui a zillion times, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciated your photographs, a fitting tribute.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful park. I particularly like those benches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful tribute and a very beautiful place! Thank you Val! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val