Saturday, December 22, 2012

This Week's Blog Post

Turquoise and Red Coral Necklace
It has been a while since I paired turquoise with red coral. It is a combination I have always loved!
The pairing always looks great with a white shirt in the summer. Yes it is December and cold out but I still think of beautiful weather! Shoppers still need to find pretty accessories to wear when they fly to a warm climate for vacation. Available at Miss Val's Creations.
 
Cheetah Print Stuff From Etsy
My youngest niece is a 6 year old fashionista who loves anything with cheetah print! I knew Etsy was where to go for my shopping! I hope she will love all her new cheetah goodies.
These super fun leg warmers are from Snugglebugkidz. Check out the ruffles on the bottom! This shop is full of delightful children’s accessories!
This hairclip is from 4SistersCreations. This is a great shop for adorable hair decorations!
This infinity scarf is from OAKscarves.  It is children’s size! This shop also has infinity scarves for toddlers! So sweet. The infinity scarves are also available for the stylish adult man or woman.
This totally endearing  tutu is from emeliasmom. This shop also has some really fun baby t-shirts and other neat accessories.
I saved my favorite for last….this pageboy hat with the pink flower. Talk about ridiculously cute!!! This is from molzeeblossoms. This is another shop with really cool accessories!
I hope all of you celebrating Christmas have a wonderful holiday surrounded by loved ones! Merry Christmas! ~Val

13 comments:

  1. Me too! Love turquoise with red and your necklace is very beautiful! I'm a summer person anyway ;-)
    Those leg warmers and the hat are so cute!! Lucky niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love that combo Val! the red-blue is so great together - what a beautiful piece! and love all the cheetah stuff ... my girl's school mascot is the cheetah, so needless to say I have a house full of it! These look like items my girls would love, and I'm sure your niece will as well! Merry Christmas Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, Val!!!
    I wish you Merry Christmas!!!
    …………(¯`O´¯)
    …………*./ | \ .*
    …………..*♫*.
    ………, • '*♥* ' • ,
    ……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
    ….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
    ….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
    … * , • Feliz' • , * '
    …* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
    ' ' • . Navidad . • ' ' '
    ' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
    …………..x♥x
    …………….♥ Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the turq-coral combination...always a favorite! Have fun with the family over the Holidays, Miss Val :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You necklace, is as always, so pretty Val. Your family will love the gifts...ETSY is always a great place to shop. Have a great holiday.

    ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful necklace! Turquoise is always a good choice!
    I wish you Happy Holidays! Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my your niece is going to just love all her presents! Have a Merry Christmas and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Val ;o) I hope you have been good! Santa will be here soon ;o) I love the necklace ;o) Great color combination! All the cheetah items are great! I want some for me! LOL! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color combination of those beads, Val!
    I immediately thought of pairing with a white shirt before I even read your post. :-)

    I also love the Infinity scarf. Really different.

    I hope you had a beautiful Christmas.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful necklace. I like all those ceetah print fashion goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you a Happy New Year!!! Full with peace, love, health and prosperity!!
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Feliz Año Nuevo ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★
    \_2_/\_o_/\_1_/\_3_/
    ._|_..._|_..._|_.._|_

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you, I love those colors you've chosen in your necklace. So beautiful! And all of those gorgeous cheetah prints for the little lady, breathtaking! I know she loved them all.

    I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you so much for keeping up with me and my blog over the year. I appreciate it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val