Saturday, April 6, 2013

This Week's Blog Post



Crystal Quartz Earrings
Crystal quartz is associated with spiritual development, healing and raising consciousness. Things we all need at times! 
These earrings are available at Miss Val’s Creations.
 
PeriDot by Duni
I received a fabulous package this week.
I was the lucky recipient of this pretty necklace from bloggy friend Duni which I am looking forward to wearing during the upcoming seasons.   
She was kind enough to add in some beads for me to play with! I adore the photo on the card she gave me too. 


Thank you Duni!!!

Duni’s Etsy shop is so feminine and pretty. She makes sweet sleepwear like these PJs.
Adorable lounge shorts for sleeping or relaxing on a Sunday morning.
Block out the light when sleeping with a pretty mask.
Laundry is an ugly chore but Duni’s beautiful laundry bags will make the process much more pleasant!
She also makes lovely accessories like this clutch.
As well as home decorations like these shabby chic hearts.  I love that these read “relax and feel the sand between your toes”. A great little daily reminder to calm down a little.
Visit Duni at the following locations:
Dawanda (this is Duni’s fabric and embellishment shop which is in German so I cannot read it but I can say it is full of pretty stuff for those handy with the sewing machine)

I wish you all a wonderful week ahead. As always, thank you for stopping by. :)
~Val 

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful earrings, Val!

    What a wonderful necklace this is. So perfect for springtime. Lovin' those lounge shorts too. So sweet!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earrings Val! pretty as always :) and love that necklace Duni sent! she has such great feminine things in her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val, I'm playing a bit of blog catch up today....love your earrings, they are a pretty design and the pendant from Duni is pretty as well. Very spring like. Actually, I hope you have had some lovely weather up in MA. We're finally getting warmer here, yesterday it was almost 60 degrees and I was able to go for a walk, so much fun.

    Have a great week.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Val, love your elephant lanyard from last week, so cute.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww,it's nice to get love in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all of it is beautiful stuff. but that clutch is my fav.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh those ones are so cool Val!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those earrings are Beautiful!!! I like the crystal and silver look...soft, like a whisper.
    The necklace Duni sent is so pretty! I am sure you will really enjoy wearing it. Her shop is so feminine and lovely. Glad I took a look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Val, I love your earrings, they are so pretty! I love the color of the necklace you got! And, I love the way it was packaged! Those lounge shorts are adorable!! A+++ Have a great week ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pj's, everything is fresh and lovely. Congrats on the pretty necklace and your earrings would look beautiful with jeans and a tee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such lovely gifts! :) :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your win! I love Duni's shop and your new necklace is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Duni's shop is so feminine! I love everything in her shop :) Have a great week ahead Miss Val!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your earrings are adorable. They look so refined.
    I have to say that Duni is also very talented. I especially like the lounge shorts.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great prize! Enjoy wearing your new necklace. Duni has a fabulous store.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love her shop. I visited and hearted her first page. I will have to keep her in mind when I am shopping.
    Thanks,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lucky you! Great win! Duni's shop is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice earrings! And a lovely necklace from Duni. =0)
    I'm a new GFC and Google+ follower, also following on Wanelo.
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh what pretty things -- lucky you! Those earrings are so understated and elegant; I like the pure, clean lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. all these stuffs are very cute :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've created another beautiful set of earrings. And I love Duni's items as well...especially the laundry bag. Very dainty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely necklace! That will be fun to wear all Spring and Summer. Duni has so many wonderful things in her shop, I just love her fabric. Beautiful earring, they will go with everything.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val