Sunday, March 23, 2014

Magee Street Designs and Crystal Quartz

Crystal Quartz Necklace
Crystal quartz is associated with spiritual development, healing and raising consciousness. This sweet necklace is available on Etsy.

Magee Street Designs
This is my new bible, a password book from Magee Street Designs on Etsy.
While making the transition to self employment I'm setting up new suppliers and more. I prefer to use a different password for everything for obvious reasons. Of course there is no way I can remember them all!!! 


I like the set up of the book. There are 3 letters for each section and plenty of spaces for all the sites. 
There are other cute books in this shop like this password reminder book which I almost bought.
password reminder book
This is fun. I forget if I have changed a password or not too!
password reminder book
This is a unique journal for keeping track of places visited and how much you enjoyed them for future reference! 
activity journal 
This is a way to keep track of your doctor visits!
medical journal 
This note to self book is a perfect substitute for the traditional journal. While I keep a journal in my nightstand, I'm not exactly diligent about writing in it. This is a perfect book to have handy in your bag whenever you need to jot something down.
note to self journal
If you are in need of a handy reminder journal please stop by Magee Street Designs. Many of these books would make for fantastic gifts!


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful spring week ahead! ~Val





23 comments:

  1. those are cute. i like your necklace, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that crystal quartz necklace! Those password notebooks are a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of some of those notebooks. The Note to Self one especially - I'm always writing down "important stuff" that I must not forget then I forget which notebook I've written it in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely necklace Val! and could really use that password book - I'm forever forgetting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely going to pick up a password book. Thank you for sharing this here, Val. Right now, all of my usernames/passwords are written on little pieces of paper, stuffed in a manila envelope. Shame on me!!!

    What a pretty necklace this is. Perfect for summer, and I love the little drop on it.

    I hope you've had a great weekend, and I wish you a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These journals are so fun! I so need the medical journal with 5 people in the house and all these doctors...pediatrics, dentists, orthodontists, optometrist, ophthalmologist, endocrinologist...veterinarians ahhh I do go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes and I forgot to mention all the passwords :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know just the other day I was thinking...I really need to keep all my passwords in one place (there are so many)! Those journals are great - off to check them out :)
    Crystals are always beautiful and so is your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful necklace...love that it can be worn with so many outfits!
    And those journals are so fun...love the clever designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous necklace. I like the notebook as well, especially the bit for passwords, I forget mine all the time, it's crazy!! I hope you have a super week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The necklace is so lovely, Val! The clarity gives it unlimited outfit options.
    These journals are a great idea~a place to put all the things you say you will always remember but never do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What cute little books. Remembering passwords is such a pain in the butt! I like the idea of these because you can use it no matter what device you are on. I have mine kept in a vault type thing on my computer and the problem with that is that if I'm in the living room on my tablet or my phone, I have to go to my computer to get my password. Plus, my son in law was a geek squad manager for many years and when I told him about my "secure" vault to keep my passwords in, he laughed at me! I suppose if one knows what they are doing, they can get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful necklace!
    And those journals are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it all! I definitely know what you mean about passwords. I have so many work accounts/passwords and it kills me when it makes me change them periodically and won't allow me to redo a past password. I start running out of thoughts. lol

    p.s. I can't wait to interview you once you get situated in your new role as self-employed. (If you allow me, that is.) Getting giddy over here. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. O, I love quartz and that necklace is indeed very sweet! You're always getting such adorable stationery :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful necklace, I love quartz! Thanks for sharing the link to Magee Street Designs, what cute items. I got a password book last year and I love it and use it all the time. Enjoy yours, it's pretty cute.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Val ;o) I love your new necklace! Very pretty! Love the design and I love the crystal quartz ;o) Those reminder books are excellent! Great idea! Big Hugs and I hope your week is going well ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The new necklace is a great color for spring weddings. Elegant and beautiful.

    I love that "keep calm and remember your passwords" book. I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute stuff! And very helpful. I think I like your necklace the best.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love, love, love that necklace!! The reminder books are a great gift idea. I use something similar to the one you have and I can't imagine life without it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. that crystal necklace is beautiful~

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    the STYLE Fringe BLOGLOVIN
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are such cute books! Good luck moving over to a full time business. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val