Saturday, February 24, 2018

New Designs

I am loving this simple striped patterned copper wire!
Here are a few pairs of earrings I have made with it.

A simple pair. These sold the night I listed them but I will be making another pair when time permits!
This sweet pair has the contrast of shiny sterling silver and rustic oxidized copper.
Life is What You Make It Earrings




Turitella agate earrings. This stone has gorgeous natural markings.
Turritella Agate Earrings
Another favorite of mine lately is this hematite pair. The copper was stamped with the number 1 to create the free form pattern. The oxidation on these came out quite chocolatey! 
Stay Cool Earrings
I love these triskelion symbol in the key charms so I thought they we be fantastic in mixed metal earrings. This pair is also stamped with the number 1.
Triskele Earrings
I hope you have enjoy this glance at some of my latest designs.

Thank you for stopping by! ~Val

10 comments:

  1. Those triskelion key charms are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The copper adds a really nice touch :) lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, truly, I love them all!!! Bravo with all the different designs! You're doing a great job! Congrats on the sale too! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I love the ones with the chain - those really are super cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful, Val.
    You've taken such simple copper wire and turned it into some wonderfully unique designs.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how they swivel :D Great stripes and how you styled them Val! You're so talented! Keep up the fantastic work girl >.<
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of these designs ! All of them are fantastic, with Something unique to each of them! I really like the Turritella agate earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that is fab! My bullion supplier does patterned silver wire, I've yet to try it though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val