Thursday, May 24, 2018

Charleston - Part 3

While strolling the streets of Charleston, we stumbled upon an amazing cemetery which is at the Unitarian Church of Charleston.

Some may find this creepy but it was my favorite part of the city! Here are some photos.
I hope these photos didn't spook you out! 😀 If I preferred to be buried (I am more of a spread my ashes kind of gal) I would want to be in a place like this, totally one with the environment.

This is a perfect place to enjoy Spanish moss.

Thank you for stopping by! ~Val

7 comments:

  1. Old graveyards can be very interesting places! Usually pretty quiet and peaceful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really beautiful, Val, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys visiting cemeteries!
    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! These are not spooky at all, but quite beautiful.
    I'm definitely a spread my ashes gal too - who wants to be stuck in a box for the rest of eternity!?
    I appreciate you sharing these, they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this graveyard Val!! So cool! So beautiful!!! I agree, it is totally one with environment! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we went to the big cemetery in Savannah (Bonaventure Cemetery) where the statue of the Bird Girl was (for Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil) ... it was very similar with gated and roped off areas for family plots. And it was huge, absolutely huge. You could walk it for hours if you could stand the bugs - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think old graveyards are always interesting, I enjoyed seeing your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing all these beautiful pictures. I especially love the houses with their beautiful porches and balconies. I'd really love to visit there sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val