Wednesday, May 30, 2018

New Designs

First I would like to let everyone know I will be closing Friday morning June 1 by 7am EST and will be closed for approximately 2 weeks. Unfortunately I am unsure of what date I can reopen so I thank you all for your patience.

Here is a new pair of mixed metal earrings with sterling silver, copper and stainless steel.
Mixed Metal Earrings



These mother of pearl earrings were made with the beach in mind.
Mother of Pearl Earrings
I love these freeform mother of pearl beads that I used in a necklace below.
Mother of Pearl Necklace
Here is a pair of simple geometric earrings.
Geometric Earrings
A new multi gemstone ID badge lanyard.
Gemstone Lanyard
Thank you for stopping by! 

I hope to be back to a normal social media schedule soon but that may not be until the end of the summer. I will fill you all in if and when everything falls into place. 😊 ~Val

10 comments:

  1. Love the simple geometric earrings. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something's afoot! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the designs.
    Good luck with everything.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with everything, Val, and I'll see you when you return!
    Have a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best and the most productive "time away." Your earrings are such gorgeous creations. Until then!

    xoxo,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're off doing something fun! wonderful geometric designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Val, wishing you and your hubby all the best!!! Thinking of the both of you!
    Loving all the new designs!!!! The mother of pearl is really pretty with your jewellery!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the jewelry is so beautiful. Wishing you all the best dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fun. I especially like the mix of beads for the ID badge. I hope all is well. Your vague-ness has me all worried. Wishing you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colourful lanyard! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val