Saturday, October 27, 2018

Creepy Tree Post

The Congaree National Park is nearby and such a treat to meander!
It being Halloween time, I thought it appropriate to share the creepy trees.
They look alive in a scary way.
Or quite serpent like.
A horrifying knot.
So many forest creatures. This place is covered with this eerie nubs called cypress knees.
Some of the creatures are even hairy.
Some have big feet.
A freaky incredibly tall dead one.


I hope you enjoyed these swampy monsters.

Thank you for stopping by! ~Val








4 comments:

  1. Those are interesting tree formations and yes, a bit creepy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these swampy monsters! How cool Val! I hope you're having a great Halloween! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - those tree formations are incredible.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val