Saturday, December 22, 2018

Aiken at Christmas Time

Aiken, SC is a charming southern town to visit.
Our first time there it was filled with festive decor.
The shop and restaurant windows are fun.


I adore seeing flowers outside at this time.
Next year I would love to stay overnight so we can enjoy all the holiday lights here.
This is a conveniently located inn!
Southern magnolia tree leaves are used on a lot of wreaths. Very charming!
I hope you enjoyed our first trip to Aiken.

Thank you for stopping by! ~Val


5 comments:

  1. Love all those festive lamp posts and gates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Val! I truly enjoyed your first trip to Aiken! Merry Christmas! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute town! Looks a lot warmer where you are then up here in New England -for sure! I've been out of the blogosphere for some time and just checking in to say hi to a few of my favorite blogs. Happy Holidays to you and Jim and all the best for 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passando para te desejar uma boa entrada de ano.
    Abraços.
    janicce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing your pictures :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val