Saturday, June 13, 2020

Lights

Certain lights catch my eye. Here are some seen out and about.
This dragon is my favorite located at the entrance of Mellow Mushroom in Ashland, NC.
Here is a gaslight in charming Old Point in Beaufort, SC.
The city of Columbia, SC has many beauties.

The neighborhood of Cottontown has some lovely ones. 
A neighborhood full of character!


The state house has these gorgeous ones that make me think of a gigantic, antique candelabra. 



I must have take this one in Florida considering the tropical foliage. This folder has been hanging out on my computer for many months so it is difficult to remember where they were all taken.




I hope you enjoyed this collection!

Thank you for stopping by! ~Val

21 comments:

  1. I've seen so many of these lights downtown. I agree, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection. I really do appreciate street lamps that are beautiful like these -- so much nicer than those overheads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a treat when you see a unique fixture that catches your eye? I just love it!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful lights and lamps. You collected quite a diverse collection of lights photos, I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I love that dragon! What a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you highlight unremarkable things. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool post! I personally love the swirly wrought iron ones!
    Unfortunately, there are not many of those left in my small town.
    Happy weekend Val!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fascinating collection of pictures. They look so different and it's great to see all of them in a single post. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all nice - and my favorite is the one in front of the brick building, house about five photos down. It's one of those that makes me want to see more of that house and neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! That is from Cottontown in Columbia, SC. It is a super cute neighborhood blogged about here: https://missvalscreations.blogspot.com/2020/04/strolling-through-cottontown.html

      Delete
  9. light designs are attractive...love all of them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val