Saturday, December 8, 2012

This Week's Blog Post

Fancy Jasper Lanyards
I have been making fancy jasper eyeglass chains for a few years now and they have always been a good seller. Now I have added lanyards available in gold or silver at Miss Val’s Creations!
This jasper has varying shades of green with a few other colors included. I have noticed over the years that green is a really popular color for accessories. It must be a favorite of many women!

Festival of Trees Part II
Back with some more Festival pictures!

Here is santa putting presents under the tree! I am not sure the meaning of the stick in his butt but is certainly is a bit funny!
This was the winner of the best tree skirt. So the little elves live within the mushroom!
I always love a snowman!
This hedgehog was my favorite tree topper!
Girlie butterflies!
A great reuse of cans and a tribute to Angry Birds!
This is just too cute to not show.
If I could put up a tree (with 2 cats this is not a good idea), this is how it would be decorated!!!
Happy holiday season everyone! Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous week! ~Val
 

14 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun post! I do like that hedgehog ... how clever is that! I do like your jasper lanyards - another pretty one :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jasper lanyard is so pretty! Jasper is such a lovely stone. I love the soothing green you used with a soft pop of color mixed in. I am intrigued as to why Santa has a stick in his butt. A lot of theories bouncing around my head! My favorite here is the mushroom. It is a little magical and very sweet!
    Enjoy the weekend, Val!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why the lanyards sell so well - the Jasper is beautiful!
    Awesome trees! Wish I could see them in person :)
    I do love the mushroom with the little elves inside!
    Have a wonderful 2. Advent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green makes such a nice color for the workplace and goes with a lot of outfits, great color choice.
    Love the mushroom "tree skirt" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lanyards are really beautiful!
    Have yourself a wonderful season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val,
    I love Jasper and the lanyard is beautiful and one that can be worn by a woman or a man. I like all of the trees, but my favorite is the one with Santa, I just don't know about the stick coming out of his butt though. Oh I always put up a tree and I had three cats at one time. I just put plastic balls around the lower limbs, that way they didn't break when the cats decided they wanted to play with them. I never had a problem with them climbing the tree though.

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  7. Val, I am really loving these festival of trees!! Fantastic! So much fun! Your lanyard is stunning! Have a great weekend my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is always beautiful. Now as for Santa...perhaps he's been naughty? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Val, I always like to come see what you are up to each week, it is always something fun. Your eyeglass chain is lovely, I think they are very classic and elegant colors, that is why it is so popular...goes with so many things.

    Love the santa in the tree and....I have to say, those butterflies are right up my alley. Love 'em . Have a wonderful and creative week.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these trees are beautiful! Xavi would love the angry birds, Sophia the girly one with the butterflies and I agree with you on the best tree topper being the hedgehog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun trees, what a good idea to auction them. The hedgehog one is a cutie.

    I just heard that green is going to be big in fashion trends for the spring, your designs are right on target now and next year, too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Val, your work is always beautiful!!! I love Christmas trees, nice ideas!!!
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Val, these are just wonderful, and how much fun it must have been to photograph.
    LOVE the hedgehog! So cute.
    I hope you are having a wonderful week!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val