Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Last Temporary Closure!

We are now super close to selling our house with a closing date of next week. Since it is time to move out I will be closing my shops Friday morning (June 29).
Jim and I have no new house lined up and we are heading 1000 mile south of where we are to house hunt! That will be an exciting process but we do not know how long everything will take until we are settled into a new house. In the meantime we will be coming back to ship our stuff down and say goodbyes.

Most likely I will be closed the rest of the summer but will get back up and running as soon as possible so hopefully sooner!

Wish me luck. 😀 Thank you to all my wonderful customers for sticking with me through closures while we are trying to make this dream a reality.

That cool photo above is one of Jim's carnivorous sundew plants.


11 comments:

  1. Good luck and best wishes for finding a fab new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the very, very best, Val, and I will surely see you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo.
    Wishing you good luck, see you when you return.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you two all the best!!! I know everything will go well!!! Talk to you when everything gets settled!
    Cool picture!! Kind of scary! LOL!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! so you guys are doing it?! best of luck with the close on the house and the move! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best of luck Val!! Have a wonderful summer and looking forward to reading your posts again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with moving, I hope you'll find a place to call home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you luck! Find a great new home. Looking forward to see pictures of your new house and your new home town.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, you're doing it! I had no idea you were so close to making the move. Best of luck in the selling and the house hunt. Enjoy the process!!! I can't wait to see what's next for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adventure! All the best with the house hunting and moving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck Val! Looking forward to seeing what adventure comes next.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val